For the some of vacancies, few days are left in last date of application. You may apply.
Agri (Faculty) Jobs with IDBI Bank
The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) is one of the most effective environmental action organizations. NRDC was founded in 1970 and is an international non-profit environmental organization dedicated to research and policy activities. Today, our staff of more than 500 lawyers, scientists, economists, policy and communications experts, and others, work on projects in the United States, India, China, Canada, and Latin America, as well as on global initiatives addressing issues such as climate change, energy, air and health. In India, we focus on climate and clean energy projects with leading partner institutions.
NRDC is expanding our team in India and is seeking a new expert position in New Delhi to work with our team and partners. The position is for a consultant with experience in environmental health. The position would play an active role in advancing work in India on climate change and clean energy and involve research, investigation, and analysis of various elements of the India initiative’s work. The position will include direct engagement with partners, government officials, and stakeholders as well as project management, and would work on a consulting basis.
The environmental health consultant would focus largely on air quality and heat health with experience in public health policy and air quality science. The position would also work on other project areas and provide research and analysis on the other core elements of the India initiative: accelerating clean energy and energy access, strengthening urban climate resilience, and increasing global climate cooperation.
- Policy and technical research, analysis, writing on climate change, environmental health and clean energy
- Project planning, implementation and dissemination with partners
- Media, business and government outreach
- Support team activities including project implementation and planning
- Daily domestic and international communication by phone, email and in-person
- Domestic travel for meetings, conferences and roundtables
- Technical, scientific, law or policy graduate degree in energy/health field (e.g. public health, climate science, energy, environmental policy, law)
- Excellent research, writing and analysis skills
- 5-10 years of experience in energy/environmental or other policy work in India
- Substantive knowledge in climate science, environmental health or air pollution
- Knowledge of the Indian political system, economic structures, and socio-cultural landscape, and a network of professional contacts in India
- Proficiency in English as well as one additional Indian language is preferred
- Experience with a variety of implementation tools including communications, legislative and government outreach, and partner coordination
- Ability to travel domestically and to work based in New Delhi
- Work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to work in entrepreneurial fashion and handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
NRDC is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and writing sample to Laasya Bhagavatula at : email@example.com by February 10, 2017. Please reference where you saw this posting. NRDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tata Trusts bolsters Swachh Bharat Mission through the appointment of 600 Zila Preraks. The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation has joined hands with Tata Trusts, who will build a cadre of skilled young professionals to work as Zila Swachh Bharat Preraks (ZSBPs), one in each district, across the country, at no cost to the State government or the district. The collaboration is an effort to strengthen capacities at the district level and provide them technical and management support as they continue to make strides towards becoming Open Defecation Free (ODF)
for more detail and apply
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee launched the National Student Startup Policy on November 16, 2016 at Rashtrapati Bhavan. The National Student Startup Policy, formulated by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), aims to create 100,000 technology based student start-ups and a million employment opportunities within the next 10 years.
Visit http://jobs.brlps.in/inner/CurrentOpenings.asp for various job opportunities with BRLPS at the state, district and block levels.
Walk-in Interview for the following positions on 27th December 2016
- Senior Research Fellow
- Field Assistant (Veterinary)
- Field Assistnat (Agriculture)
For Detail Visit- http://www.cswri.res.in
Applications are invited for the following positions
- Consultant and Associate Consultant for SPMRM (Rurban Mission)
- Consultant Technical Assistant (MGNREGA)- Degree/Diploma in Civil/Agricultural Engineering
- Consultant (Block Convergence)
- Assistant Convergence (MIS) and others
For detail visit http://www.rgavp.org